Showbox is one of the most popular media and video streaming freeware application available for Android. It also gives you the option to download your favorite TV shows and movies and watch them later in the app.
The application stream videos starting from 144p up to 1080p Full HD mode. That means if you have an unlimited superfast internet connection, then you can stream your favorite shows in high-definition without any issue. Showbox regularly updates their library with new contents every week, which gives us a great way to pass some free time. But there is only one problem, that is the Showbox app cannot be found in the Google Play Store, so you have to download it from other trusted sources on the internet. However many users face difficulty in finding and downloading the application, that is why we will show you a step by step guide on how to get it done. So let us get started.
The APK for this app is available on many trusted websites from where you can download and install the same, but you may face problem in getting the latest version of the app that is 5.24. The following tutorial will guide you in downloading and installing the latest version hassle-free. If you want to download the Showbox 5.26 APK version then go to the linked post.
Steps for Downloading latest version of Showbox APK:
1) Before proceeding with the installation, you have to enable the option to install apps from “Unknown Sources.” For this go to –
“Settings” -> “Security” -> then enable “Unknown Sources” options.
2) Now Download the APK File from the Mediafire website to download the latest version or scan the QR code provided at the official website.
3) Next, locate where you have downloaded the APK file and then click on it for the installation to begin. Proceed with the installation just like any other app.
Voila! you have successfully installed the latest version of Showbox APK on your Android device.
This wikiHow teaches you how to download and install the Showbox app on your phone or tablet, using Android. You will first have to enable unknown sources in your security settings, and then download an APK file from the internet to install the app.
Enabling Unknown Resources
Open your Android’s Settings app. Find and tap the
icon on your Home screen or Apps menu to open Settings.
- Alternatively, swipe down the notification bar from the top of your screen, and tap the icon on the top-right of your Notifications panel.
- 2 Scroll down and tap Security. This will open your security options on a new page.
Slide the Unknown sources switch to
. When this option is enabled, you can install third-party apps from unauthorized sources outside of the Play Store.
- On some versions of Android, you’ll see a checkbox instead of a switch here. In this case, make sure the box is checked.
- 1 Open your Android’s mobile internet browser. You can use any mobile browser like Chrome, Firefox or Opera.
- 2 Go to the Showbox download page in your browser. You can download the Showbox setup file from here.
- Type https://showbox.guide into the address bar, and hit ↵ Enter or ⏎ Return on your keyboard.
- 3 Scroll down and tap the DOWNLOAD SHOWBOX APK FILE link. This option is written in blue letters towards the bottom of the page. You can find the APK information on the next page.
- 4 Scroll down and tap the DOWNLOAD APK button. This will download the Showbox app’s APK setup file to your Android.
- You’ll get a pop-up notification when your download is finished.
- 5 Tap the pop-up notification when your download is finished. This will run the downloaded APK file, and allow you to install the Showbox app on your Android.
- 6 Tap the INSTALL button on the bottom-right. This will install the Showbox app on your Android, and create an app shortcut on your Apps menu. You can start using the app after the installation is finished.